Thursday 1 May 2014

Thank you

March was my highest rated month for blog views - it had been increasing nice and steadily to that point.  I just looked at my stats for April and it beat my last highest views by 150 views.  I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who stops by, and virtual hugs to everyone who hits the Google plus button, shares and comments on the blog, my FB site and in person since taking the time to do this means a lot to me and I know you guys are all super busy.

Also thank you to the lovely folks I've reviewed for, including Macmillan Children's books, the Weekend Box Club,  and Denise who developed the BeltLock (mine is currently on visit with a friend who has a little boy with global developmental issues and making their journeys safer and happier).

No comments:

Post a Comment